Re: Archive Hell

fixed

I can't archive my Customer Order history due to our warranty claim
systems, so I just have the order history file from Hades.  But the
archives I do run are generally painful.  I don't understand why Infor
hasn't made these batch processes yet - they did the backups.  And ALL of
us have to archive eventually.  This problem/complaint has been on the
thread since it's inception!

Dale Gindlesperger
IT Manager/Special Projects Leader
Fleetwood Folding Trailers, Inc.