Debugging MAPICS Vintage code

fixed

Does anyone know how to use the interactive debugger on a MAPICS RPG program?
I have tried STRISDB prior to calling the MAPICS routine and modifying the CLP
program calling the MAPICS RPG program to include the STRISDB program.  The
problem I am having is getting the LDA information to come across correctly.

TIA,
David Lauderdale