Anyone doing much client-server development using the MAPICS databases?
If so, what is your language of choice?  We are currently using VB .NET,
but we're wondering if maybe there is something better out there that we
might want to consider.

Thanks....

*** Please note ***

The information contained in this email message and any attached files is
confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should
not read, copy, use, or disclose them in any manner, electronic or otherwise,
without authorization.

If you have received this email in error, please notify us immediately by reply
email to sender and delete all copies.

It is your responsibility to scan this communication and any files attached for
computer viruses and other defects.

Hartness International, Inc. its affiliates, and related entities ("Hartness")
do not warrant, represent, or guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any
information contained in this email or attached files.  Hartness does not
accept liability for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect,
consequential or economic) however caused, and whether directly or indirectly
from this email or any attached files.