   To: mapi= cs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
   From: Michael.Ellis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   Sent by: mapics= -l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
   Date: 01/10/2004 10:33AM
   Subject: Re: MAPICS-= L Digest, Vol 2, Issue 5

   Bonnie,<B= R>
   IM History reports are only available in green screen.  If you u= se
   Browser
   to print, you're somewhat limited to the PC printing abiliti= es.  Theyr'e
   not formatted very well, IMHO.  I agree the best= solution is a custom
   report.  You could do this in Integrator, bu= t it takes a little trickery
   to give you the flexibility of selecting w= hat to print.  At this time,
   you
   can't pass open subsets to your c= ustom programs for printing, although
   we
   keep encouraging MAPICS to add= that ability.   I have done some things
   like this before, if you'= d like to discuss how offline, please contact
   me
   directly.

   Micha= el G. Ellis
   Information Systems International, Inc.
   A Global ERP Cons= ulting Firm
   815-398-1670 x23

   Choose ISI consultants to ensure co= nsistently top quality implementation
   services at all levels of your or= ganization.

   "To enjoy the things we ought and to hate the things we = ought has the
   greatest bearing on excellence of character. "
   Aristot= le, Nichomachean Ethics

   message: 6
   date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 20:= 41:24 -0500
   from: "Jeff Snyder" <jeffreygsnyder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
   su= bject: Re: IM Transaction History Reports

     Another option, &n= bsp;use browser, subset and print ???     just a
   thought.

   =   Jeff