Re: tn5250 release

fixed

On Thu, 20 Nov 2008, Scott Klement wrote:

I have done so... Everything should be committed.

Thanks

James Rich wrote:
Sounds good to me. If you will make those changes then I will create a
new test release tarball from CVS.

Ok, I have created a new test release tarball that includes those changes. I've checked it on my systems and everything works perfectly. Please everyone, double check that this builds correctly for you:

http://www.eaerich.com/tn5250-0.17.4-test2.tar.gz

James Rich

if you want to understand why that is, there are many good books on
the design of operating systems. please pass them along to redmond
when you're done reading them :)
- Paul Davis on ardour-dev