Re: xt5250 Colors and GHOST Characters....

fixed

Thanks Scott:

I'll look into it a bit. The other thing is, would I be better using
FreeBSD?

Currently were just looking at ways to see if it's feasable to build thin
clients to replace our aging fleet of 3477's. OpenBSD has been our chosen
platform for other UNIX type applications....

Regards,

Fred Schnittke MCSE, MCP,
Network Administrator
VETERINARY PURCHASING company limited