Re: xt5250 Colors?

fixed

Hi James:

From the very beginning If I was running TN5250 from the console, the
colors were correct.

Then I loaded X11 and ran xt5250 and the color scheme was black background
with white foreground. In researching, I've found that this was my
original statement in xt5250:

exec xterm -name "xt5250" -bg black -fg white -T "xt5250 -
$XT5250_HOST" \ +sb -tn xterm-5250 -geometry 80x25 -e "$0" -BOOT "$@"

I've since changed that to:

exec xterm -name "xt5250" -bg black -fg green +ah -cr red +sb -bc -tn
xterm-5250 -geometry 132x27 -e "$0" -BOOT "$@"

I've also created a .Xdefaults with the following in it:

xt5250*colorBD: white
xt5250*colorBDMode: true
xt5250*highlightColor: yellow
xt5250*colorULMode: on
xt5250*colorUL: yellow

However the colorULMode doesn't seem to do anything.

So, right now I've got a black background with green text, Bold text is in
white, and my cursor is in red I can live with that.

Thanks for your help....

Regards,

Fred Schnittke MCSE, MCP,
Network Administrator