Re: xt5250 Colors?

fixed

Hi again:

I've got xt5250 up and running, all the functions seem to be there but
it's got black background with white text. I saw in the TN520 HOWTO that
only the cursors had the ability to change color.

Just wondering if this is still true or if there is a newer version that
supports color?

Regards,

Fred Schnittke MCSE, MCP,
Network Administrator