It's very difficult for me to tell you whether there's a "newer version" when I don't know what version you're using...

But, typically, I'd put something like this in my config file:

dsp01 {
host = 10.1.1.1
env.DEVNAME=Openbsd
black=cyan
green=white
}

What this does is re-map the colors... so when the '400 sends the color code for black, tn5250 draws it in cyan. When the '400 sends the color code for green, tn5250 draws it in white, etc.

Hope that makes sense.

fschnittke@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi again:

I've got xt5250 up and running, all the functions seem to be there but it's got black background with white text. I saw in the TN520 HOWTO that only the cursors had the ability to change color.
Just wondering if this is still true or if there is a newer version that supports color?

Regards, Fred Schnittke MCSE, MCP,
Network Administrator
VETERINARY PURCHASING company limited