James Rich wrote:
> This is a make target I didn't know about.  I am a release rookie ;)
> Next time I'll use that.

There's a list of standard make targets at:

The autoconf book describes make dist as well:

> 'make docs' is another make target I didn't know about.  I never even
> knew there was html documentation for lib5250 until Scott told me the
> other day.  When I run make docs it says there is no such target.

The 'make docs' target isn't so well integrated with the rest of the
build process.  You need to run 'make docs' from the docs subdirectory,
or run something like 'make -C doc docs'.

I've got robodoc 4.0.18 installed from Debian sarge, and it doesn't work
properly anyway.

> btw - could the website be changed to show the cvs commands for getting
> current cvs instead of the 16 branch?

I changed that a few days ago.  You might just have to reload the page.

Carey Evans