I posted a patch that fixes the page size problem.  The page size should
now always be correct.  If it isn't let me know.

I also worked on one of the items on the TODO list which is to merge the
library functions in scs2ascii.c, etc. into scs.c.  scs2ascii.c and
scs2pdf.c now both #include scs.h which contains all the function
definitions for things that they both use.  scs.c has been added to the
build and to lib5250.la.  By doing this I discovered the solution to the
page size problem.

This makes a lot of changes to scs2ascii.c and scs2pdf.c.  I've tested
both and they give the same or improved output.  If you depend on
scs2ascii you may want a backup copy before installing, though I am sure
everything is correct.  I didn't modify scs2ps.c, but I probably will
since it really make scs2* a lot easier to work with.

The diff is against CVS I just checked out (I noticed Scott checked in
some of my changes just a few hours ago).  Get 'em here:

http://www.eaerich.com/tn5250.diff
http://www.eaerich.com/scs.c

Scott, can you check these in for me?  I know you use scs2ascii a lot and
I want to make sure everything is rock solid.

James Rich
james@eaerich.com