configuring --with-ssl. Oooooeeeepppppsss

fixed

I had some trouble with:
configure --wtih-ssl

The script complained that it could not find OpenSSL libraries. For a newbee
like me it toke some time to find out I also had to install the openssl
sources besides the binaries.
I write this messages for that might be more newbees.

It works now and I really would like to thank all people contributing to
tn5250 for their fine work.

kind regards

Ben Thijssen