From: java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:java400-l-
bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bill Findeisen
Sent: Tuesday, October 06, 2009 6:49 AM
To: java400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Java EIM Lookup

I am working on getting SSO to work with a stand alone java application.
am using windows active directory as the KDC and EIM to perform mapping
from the windows user name to the AS400 user name. Does anyone have any
experience performing the lookup using the java EIM api? All examples I
have found require the admin user name and password to get any info from
EIM. Of course I would prefer to be able to do this using the logged in
user with Kerberos authentication but haven't been able to figure this
I am able to get the Kerberos ticket from windows.

Anyone have any experience with this? Thanks in advance!

Bill Findeisen
Java Programmer Analyst
Healthcare Management Systems, Inc.
3102 West End Avenue