Re: How to resolve the problem with Runtime.getRuntime().exec returningEBCDIC data when running on iseries

fixed

Ah, I see. You might want to take a look at java.util.Scanner if your on
Java 5 or higher. It has a constructor for an InputStream and you can use
the Scanner.useDelimiter() method to use the new line character.

Just a thought.

--
James R. Perkins
http://twitter.com/the_jamezp

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 08:29, Lim Hock-Chai