James Perkins skrev:
* Compares the first collection against the second collection.
* negative integer, zero or positive integer.
* If the size of the first collection is greater than the size of
* second collection, a positive integer is return. If the size ofthe
* collection is less than the size of the second collection a
* number is returned.
int c = c1.size() - c2.size();The javadoc does not conform to the code :) You do not return a value
if the size is unequal.
Have you considered using Test Driven Design to write such a library? I
usually do this because it works well for me focussing on a given
detail, while the tests catch if I mess something up.
Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen "...plus... Tubular Bells!"
This is the Java Programming on and around the iSeries / AS400 (JAVA400-L)
To post a message email: JAVA400-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To subscribe, unsubscribe, or change list options,
or email: JAVA400-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Before posting, please take a moment to review the archives
This mailing list archive is Copyright 1997-2014 by MIDRANGE dot COM and David Gibbs as a compilation work. Use of the archive is restricted to research of a business or technical nature. Any other uses are prohibited. Full details are available here. If you have questions about this, please contact