Re: Library list when calling RPG from Java

fixed

Wintermute, Sharon skrev:
Now I know it is actually calling the RPG and getting it resolved. The
problem is that although I started from a job with the correct library
list, it apparently starts another job in order to actually call the
RPG. I could live with that but the library list is not set. How do I
do such a thing without doing it in the RPG?
The library list is not inherited to the prestarted jobs servicing ProgramCalls.

I usually do a CHGLIBL command call as the first thing after retrieving the as400 object. The most robust way to get the correct library list, is to pass it as a property or argument to the Java program.