David Gibbs skrev:
But when I launch the application, I get the following error:
ERROR: JDWP option syntax error: -agentlib:jdwp=transport=dt_socket,server=y,
suspend=Y,address=1044 ["debugInit15.C",L1189] Transport dt_socket is not supported by jdwp15. Using dt_socket5 instead. Unable to create Java Virtual Machine.
It complains about the argument deep inside your string being not supported.
Try changing to ....transport=dt_socket5,server.... instead.

Some slowly changing internal stuff I guess.