Re: Create Graphical interface

fixed

Tamas Perlaky wrote:
I have to heartily second this opinion. Having done several
moderately sized systems in Swing I find that I rather enjoy working
with it as a GUI methodology. But there is a definite learning curve
while you learn to "think Swing", but once you're there you can
implement powerful interface features in a reusable way quite easily.

Dr. Gosling often refers to Swing as the "747 cockpit" of GUIs :)