So I have to ask, if that's compiled now, if you port that to a different
machine does the jt400.jar have to go with it, or being compiled like this
package it together?

Ron Power
Programmer
Information Services
City Of St. John's, NL
P.O. Box 908
St. John's, NL
A1C 5M2
709-576-8132
rpower@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.stjohns.ca/
Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiasm. -
Sir Winston Churchill

"Smith, Mike" <Mike_Smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
2006/10/04 10:09 AM
Please respond to
Java Programming on and around the iSeries / AS400
<java400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"Java Programming on and around the iSeries / AS400"
<java400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: Running java on Iseries

Thanks Aaron,

That seems to work.  I think somewhere along the way I tried something
similar, but I'm sure I didn't include the actual jt400.jar as part of
the path.

I'm making more progress each day.

Michael Smith
iSeries.mySeries.