Sure.
Note: my testaccess.jar which contains FacilityAccessGetFIles lives in
C:\Iseriesjava.  My jt400.jar lives in c:\jdbcdrivers.

At first I was doing
C:\Iseriesjava
Set classpath =C:\iseriesjava;C:\jdbcdrivers
java fac.FacilityAccessGetFiles

This resulted in classnotfound exception error.

Then on a whim and a prayer I added the jt400.jar to my testaccess.jar
file that I had exported from WDSC.
And simply did a
Java fac.FacilityAccessGetFiles
This worked.

This is the first time I have ever tried to run anything java outside of
wdsc, so I'm probably missing something very simple.  I just don't know
what.  I suppose I could get by with adding the jt400.jar everytime, but
I don't believe this is the correct way.

Michael Smith
iSeries.mySeries.