Re: Program can't find toolbox classes on the iSeries

fixed

On my test box, com/ibm/as400/access exists in /QIBM/ProdData/HTTP/Public/jt400, but that location is empty. Do you have any jar files in there?. If so, lacking a more knowledgeable answer, I'd try adding that to the end of the other three paths just for grins.