Re: Cloudscape / Apache Derby

fixed

Just in doing the EGL tutorial.  But I was at the DB2 convention in
the fall, and IBM is huge on this.

Mike E.

On 5/16/06, albartell <albartell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I just got this webcast invite in the mail to inform the masses about
Cloudscape/ Apache Derby.

http://www-304.ibm.com/jct09002c/isv/news/email/Cloudscape_wc_5-24_nala.html

>From what I have heard Apache Derby is an "embeddable" java database. I can
see it being useful for configuring websites where I would traditionally use
*.properties files.

My Question: Is anybody using Derby/Cloudscape?  If so what is your
particular use?

Aaron Bartell
http://mowyourlawn.com/blog