If you have disabled the profile for security reasons?

Chris is correct. You can set the parameters of the
user profile to make it difficult for anyone to access
green screens with it. Try these user profile
parameters:

Initial program to call (INLPGM) = *NONE
Initial menu (INLMNU) = *SIGNOFF
Display sign-on information (DSPSGNINF) = *NO

We went a step further because we wanted to
periodically change the user profile password without
having to modify the Toolbox classes. We created three
Java classes. The first class generates a random
string of letters and numbers and changes the user
profile password to the random string. This class runs
automatically at scheduled times. The second class
encrypts and decrypts the random string. This allows
us to store an encrypted version of the password in a
text file. The third class requests the decrypted
random string (i.e., it asks the second class to
decrypt the password from the text file). Our toolbox
for Java classes call this third class to get the
decrypted random string when they need to access the
iSeries.

It's not a foolproof system by any stretch of the
imagination. But a person would have to decompile a
Java class to get the encryption key, get the
encrypted password and write a script to decrypt it,
then write scripts that use the password to access the
iSeries (since green screen access is denied). We
figure this is enough to keep out the great majority
of our employees. Our machine is only accessed by
employees behind a company firewall.

Kelly

http://farechase.yahoo.com