All,

I've got an app running on WebSphere. I've changed a properties setting
(library list) on the data source so I need the old connections in the
pool to die so the new ones see the change. However, I don't know how to
kill the old connections. I don't see anything in WAS to clear a pool,
and it appears that the native driver doesn't use QZDASOINIT jobs so I
can't just kill the server-side job.

Eventually the connection will die of old age, but I want it dead
sooner.

-Walden

Walden H Leverich III
Tech Software