Does anybody on this list have experience with this?  I too am in the
process of implementing a J2EE system.  My system will interface with a
legacy system running on the iSeries and I would like to also run JBoss
on the same server.  I have downloaded the the latest 3.2 version of
JBoss and unpacked it to my IFS, it starts, but it seems to throw random
exceptions that I have never saw when I run it on linux.

I haven't been able to find allot of information about JBoss+iSeries and
I am hoping that we have a community here.