To: java400-l@midrange.com
From: java400-l-admin@midrange.com
Date: 08/28/2002 10:54PM
Subject: Re: Java program Communication !

--[ Picked text/plain from multipart/alternative ]Mike, Thanks for the reply
and I'm not much familiar with socket programming. My objective is to build
communication between PC based Java program and 400 based java program. Both
the 400 and pc are in LAN and the 400 is accesed thru CA express. The 400 job
needs to call the Java pgm in user's PC and get the results (clinic related
software). Any ideas pls ?TIA,Mun meovino@estes-express.com wrote:Will it
listen on a socket or can it be called by a socket server programon the PC
listening for a connection from the 400?Mike E."Mun' jeera"m> cc:Sent by:
Subject: Java program Communication !java400-l-admin@midrange.com08/28/2002
04:48PMPlease respond tojava400-l--[ Picked text/plain from
multipart/alternative ]hello group,I've a java program on PC and can be called
with parms. Can I call it fromAS400 pgms seemless to user
?TIA,mun---------------------------------Do You Yahoo!?Yahoo! Finance - Get
the Java Programming on and around the iSeries / AS400 (JAVA400-L)mailing
listTo post a message email: JAVA400-L@midrange.comTo subscribe, unsubscribe,
or change list options,visit:
JAVA400-L-request@midrange.comBefore posting, please take a moment to review
the archivesat