From: "Mun' jeera" <munjeera@yahoo.com>
To: <java400-l@midrange.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2002 10:54 PM
Subject: Re: Java program Communication !

Mike, Thanks for the reply and I'm not much familiar with socket
programming. My objective is to build communication between PC based Java
program and 400 based java program. Both the 400 and pc are in LAN and the
400 is accesed thru CA express. The 400 job needs to call the Java pgm in
user's PC and get the results (clinic related software). Any ideas pls ?
TIA,
Mun

 meovino@estes-express.com wrote:
Will it listen on a socket or can it be called by a socket server program
on the PC listening for a connection from the 400?

Mike E.

"Mun' jeera"
m> cc:
Sent by: Subject: Java program Communication !
java400-l-admin@mi
drange.com

08/28/2002 04:48
PM
Please respond to
java400-l

hello group,
I've a java program on PC and can be called with parms. Can I call it from
AS400 pgms seemless to user ?
TIA,
mun

at http://archive.midrange.com/java400-l.