RE: WebSphere Studio: WebApp sources and broken links

fixed

Patrick --

The "broken links" is a compile-time issue.  Which javascript gets
served at run time is a run time issue.  What servlet engine are you
using at run time?  If it's WebSphere, which platform.  What
classloadermode are you using?

You should be able to eliminate the broken links in WSAD by selecting
one of the web projects, right clicking, selecting Properties and then
Java Build Path.  Then, select Projects and put a check mark next to the
other web project.

Gary