You can create a Notes and/or Internet cross-certificate from a
certificate stored in the Domino Directory.
  1.    From the Domino Administrator, click Configuration - Certificates.
In the Choose a Certifier dialog box, select the certifier with which you
want to create a cross certificate.
  2.    Select the user ID to be cross-certified.
  3.    In the Issue Cross Certificate dialog box, complete these fields
and then click Cross Certify:
Field
Enter
Certifier
File name of a user, server, or certifier ID. Specify a server or
certifier ID when creating a cross-certificate for a server. The ID
specified indicates who can use the cross-certificate.
Server
Location of the Personal Address Book or Domino Directory where you want
to copy the cross-certificate. Add the cross-certificate to the Personal
Address Book for Notes clients.
Subject name
Organization or organizational unit certifier that you want to
cross-certify -- for example, /Acme. You can also create a
cross-certificate for the owner of the certificate.
Subject alternate name list
An alternate name for the subject of the certificate. Alternate names
allow you to assign names that are recognizable in a user's native
language to an ID file.
Expiration date
Date when the cross-certificate will expire.
  4.    Repeat Steps 2 and 3 for every user for whom you want to create
cross-certificates.
See also
Creating a cross-certificate from a user's Person document
Walter Scanlan
Senior Software Engineer
WPLC products for System i
507-286-6088