Well let me know if you get the DWA integration working. We have a good
chunk of Sametime users using DWA.

Chris Whisonant
Comporium
Senior Mid-Range Systems Administrator
IBM eServer Certified Systems Expert - iSeries Technical Solutions V5R2
IBM Certified System Administrator - Lotus Notes and Domino 6/6.5
IBM Certified Associate Developer - Lotus Notes and Domino 6/6.5
803.326.7270 | 803.326.6142 fax
http://cwhisonant.blogspot.com/

domino400-bounces+chris.whisonant=comporium.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on
02/16/2006 08:47:43 PM:

> We have been running Domino 7 and Sametime 7 for a couple of months now
> without any problems.
>
> We only use the IM component and 99% of users use the integrated client
> within Notes.
>
> Like Rich, I have had a little play with the Sametime DWA7 integration
and
> have not managed to get it working.
>
> Regards,
>
> Nathan Simpson
> Australian Wool Handlers
> Forest Rd
> Lara VIC  3212
> Ph. (03) 5272 9227
> Fax (03) 5274 2084
> Mobile 0417 317 411
>
> This message and any attachments are confidential and may be subject to
> legal  or other professional privilege.  Any confidential or privilege
is
> not waived or lost because this e-mail has been sent to you by mistake.
If