From: code400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:code400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kurt Anderson
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2007 2:10 PM
To: CODE/400 Discussion & Support
Subject: RE: C functions

Thanks for the responses.

All but 2 of the links from that Tips site are dead links.

I don't know if I was doing some bad searchers, but the only answer I
found on the newsgroup was to install the C runtime on the computers
running the program.

But, aha, the "Programming with..." is something I didn't think of. I
tried prototyping Qsort as a procedure, I tried prototyping Qsort as a
program, and eventually decided to do it all myself and discovered I
can't Sorta on a datastructure array... But it seems you've given me a
lead. It recommends using CallB, so I'll be giving that a try sometime
soon.

Thanks!

Kurt Anderson
Application Developer