Phil,

If you open the macro log (Windows->Macro Log from the editor), it should
show more messages.

Eric Simpson
WebSphere Development Studio Client, IBM Toronto Lab, D1/140/8200/MKM
Phone:  (905) 413-3226,  T/L:  969-3226,  Fax: (905) 413-4850,  Email:
esimpson@xxxxxxxxxx

                      phillip.groschwitz@

                      fedex.com                  To:
code400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
                      Sent by:                   cc:

                      code400-l-bounces@x        Subject:  RC(-1) error

                      idrange.com

                      23.07.2003 11:39

                      Please respond to

                      CODE/400 Discussion

                      & Support

I have WDSC 5.0.1 installed.  Whenever I open a member in CODE, I get this
error: +++   "RC(-1)".

It causes no problems, and as soon as I do something like page down it goes
away.  But it is annoying.  Anyone know what this is, and how to get rid of
it?

Thanks,
Phil