From: kfoster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: CODE400-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Source going to wrong workstation
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 11:07:56 -0500

We have a problem with a programmers source firing up on my workstation. We
both have the setting in the Comm daemon set to use *USRPRF and we both
have different Current Libraries set in our user profiles. Now we are using
a PDM option to fire up Code. Could it be the Comm daemons settings are
overridden by the PDM  user defined options?

Any help is appreciated.

____________________________________
Kevin R. Foster
Programmer/Analyst

Indiana Supreme Court
Division of State Court Administration
115 West Washington Street, Suite 1080
Indianapolis, IN   46204-3417
(317) 233-2783

http://www.in.gov

_______________________________________________ This is the CODE/400 Discussion & Support (CODE400-L) mailing list To post a message email: CODE400-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx To subscribe, unsubscribe, or change list options, visit: http://lists.midrange.com/mailman/listinfo/code400-l or email: CODE400-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx Before posting, please take a moment to review the archives at http://archive.midrange.com/code400-l.

NOTE: WDSc for iSeries disucssion has it's own mailing list.