I'm confused with the logic expressed here and seems to be prevalent throughout
the group.  Do WDT(?) installations pick up the fact (through electronic
telepathy maybe?) that a new service pack is available and as a result start
failing so that the service pack all of a sudden is necessary to continue to
use the product?  I mean how many times I have read a post from someone, such
as the OP here, stating that part of the WDT (I can't remember what it's called
today) that worked just fine but now all of a sudden is failing and the
ready and it's okay now for it to fail?

The above message brought to you by Tongue-In-Cheek Interprises(tm)
4/3/03 (I know I missed it by two days but my watch is slow).