From: craigs@xxxxxxxxx
To: code400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Roll amount
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 14:18:14 -0500

John,
<New Version of seuscrll.lx below>
I placed my 'set action...' in profile.lx in the macro directory.  Good
macro for people used to SEU paging.  Anyone know what Alt-Page Up
(lp_start) and Alt-Page Down (lp_end) are for in the original CODE/400
settings?  They don't seem to do anything.  Still some bugs in this
seuscrll.lx though and needs to be a little more complex than that in order
to not blow up and be more accurate like SEU paging.  Below is the new
version with my changes.  How about you use this and put your seuscrll.lx
and your other load_help.lx on the FAQ at faq.midrrange.com > Programming >
CODE/400 > CODE/400 ReXX Macros?  I could do it but your name should be on
it and you might want to put future macros here too.  I am hoping IBM can
review the FAQ macros and think about adding them to future versions.  What
say you IBM?  I liked your load_help.lx too but make sure you add the "_"
for Others.C.ILE C_--... between ILE and C.  No offense.  It just seems
like if I get hold of something and it can be broke, I will break it.  :)

/* --------------------------------------------------- */
/* Macro SEUSCRLL: Simulate SEU scrolling options      */
/* Parameters: SCD - Scroll down to cursor line        */
/*             SCU - Scroll up   to cursor line        */
/*             SHD - Scroll down by half a page        */
/*             SHU - Scroll up   by half a page        */
/* Example:                                            */
/*'set ACTION.PGUP MACRO SEUSCRLL SCU'                 */
/*'set ACTION.PGDN MACRO SEUSCRLL SCD'                 */
/* --------------------------------------------------- */

/*  --------------------------------------------------------------   */
/*  08/18/99         JKL                                             */
/*  The original shipped from IBM had problems when the line         */
/*  number was odd. I added the 'TRUNC' function and that solved     */
/*  the problems.                                                    */
/*  02/25/03  Craig Strong                                           */
/*  Fixed SEU full screen paging blow ups and made more accurate.    */
/*  --------------------------------------------------------------   */

parse upper arg option .

if (option = 'SCD') then
do
'EXTRACT CURSORROW'
if (CURSORROW > 1) then
do
'SCROLL DOWN' CURSORROW - 1
end
else
do
'EXTRACT DISPDEPTH'
'SCROLL DOWN' DISPDEPTH
end
end

else if (option = 'SCU') then
do
'EXTRACT CURSORROW'
'EXTRACT DISPDEPTH'
if (CURSORROW < DISPDEPTH) then
do
'SCROLL UP' DISPDEPTH - CURSORROW
end
else
do
'SCROLL UP' DISPDEPTH
end
end

else if (option = 'SHD') then
do
'EXTRACT DISPDEPTH'
dispdepth = trunc((dispdepth / 2))
'SCROLL DOWN' DISPDEPTH
end

else if (option = 'SHU') then
do
'EXTRACT DISPDEPTH'
dispdepth = trunc((dispdepth / 2))
'SCROLL UP' DISPDEPTH
end

Thanks,
Craig Strong

_______________________________________________ This is the CODE/400 Discussion & Support (CODE400-L) mailing list To post a message email: CODE400-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx To subscribe, unsubscribe, or change list options, visit: http://lists.midrange.com/mailman/listinfo/code400-l or email: CODE400-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx Before posting, please take a moment to review the archives at http://archive.midrange.com/code400-l.

NOTE: WDSc for iSeries disucssion has it's own mailing list.