I placed the commands below in PROFILE.LX:

'set ACTION.PGUP MACRO SEUSCRLL SCU'
'set ACTION.PGDN MACRO SEUSCRLL SCD'

I have to switch the Key behavior to LPEX in order to use the commands.
For SEU key behavior, I have to press ALT + PAGE UP or PAGE DOWN to scroll
to the cursor position.  Is there a way to use this same function in SEU
key behavior?

"John Larimer" <jklarimer@xxxxxxxxxxx>@midrange.com on 02/25/2003 09:46:53
AM

Please respond to CODE/400 Discussion & Support <code400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>