>>When I compile RPGLE (CRTBNDRPG) programs in batch using Code/400 the
>>dialog that I used to get asking me if I want to see the compiler error
>>messages no longer shows up. ....

Two items to check.

1. Please refer to the archive on the subject 'CODE/400 and Windows
2000 problems' on April 25:
This is what I have commented on the problem. Please check if this helps?

"....The problem I referred is specific in the case when compiling in
batch.
Even though I checked 'Notify on completion', I did not get the completion
message and the error list.
I was lying when I said that the problem might have gone away in SP5. I
have looked into this recently and discovered one of the scenarios.  In my
office, I use my internal Ethernet connection and at home, VPN. When I have
VPN still enabled at work, this VPN connection becomes the first in the IP
configuration which is grabbed by CODE for the feedback. Hence, nothing can
be returned.

Here are the items which can be checked for correct feedback IP address:
1. On a  DOS window, issue IPCONFIG to see if your current PC IP address is
the first in the configuration.
     - if not,  see if you can disable this line  on 'My computer->Network
and Dial-up Connections'.
2. On AS/400, check the feedback IP address in your STRCODE user space by
doing the following:
     - DMPOBJ OBJ(*CURLIB/STRCODE) OBJTYPE(*USRSPC)
     - WRKSPLF and option 5 on QPSRVDMP
     - F20 to right and one page down ( Should see an IP address above
*TCPIP 4200'. That should be your PC's IP address)."

2. Make sure that a personal current library is specified in your AS/400
user profile.

Best regards,
    Hak
Hak Lui