... uhhh...
Not sure I understand THIS request...  ??

When I click on the CODE help.  What do you mean by that?
If I click on the Help menu within the CodeEdit program, only two choices
work;
  Tutorial   and
  Code/400 on the Web

any other Help menu options do nothing.

If you're talking about the help that came up when I keyed in

vahelp instance "C:\Program Files\IBM\VisualAge for Java\doc\ivjhlp.cfg"
open index.htm

The URL in the browser window was
http://localhost:49213/cgi-bin/vahwebx.exe/vahelp/vj32/Extract/0/index.htm

If I didn't answer your question, you'll have to rephrase it, I'm afraid.
Dave