Morgan,

I am not quite sure about how the compiler displays line numbers in its
output spool file.  The only thing I could think of now is to ask you to
try to recompile the module using "*EXPMAC" option of the CRTCMOD command.
Then take a look at the *LISTING view of that module.

Thanks,

Xuan Chen, Debug for iSeries
(905) 413-3769 T/L 969-3769
xuanchen@ca.ibm.com