Morgan,

The IFS source path support for Debugger is currently only available for
Java.  For C/C++, you probably have to map a drive in your PC to IFS, and
put the mapped path in Local Source Path entry of the Debugger Settings
dialog.

We are considering putting IFS source path support for languages other than
Java in next release.

Regarding to setting breakpoints for source location related to a specific
call stack entry, try to click on that entry (in the call stack).  The
cursor should point to that location in the debug view (could be source
view, listing view or statement view, depending which view you are
currently display).  Then you could set breakpoint by double clicking or
using the Set Line Breakpoint dialog.

Thanks,

Xuan Chen, Debug for iSeries
(905) 413-3769 T/L 969-3769