Diane

berestet@ca.ibm.com
Sent by: code400-l-admin@midrange.com
12/27/2001 02:42 PM
Please respond to code400-l

        To:     code400-l@midrange.com
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: Debugger

Hi Diane,

There is a pull-down menu option 'Source'->'Allow Tool Tip Evaluation'
that
you
need to turn on in order for this feature to work. Then simply position
cursor over
the variable of interest and the value will pop-up. You might need to
allow
for a few
seconds in some situation.

NOTE: Tool Tip evaluation works very well for scalars, but not really for
arrays or
records. In the latter case your best bet is to use 'Monitors' pane.

Hope this helps,
Vadim Berestetsky
Internet:  berestet@ca.ibm.com

infosys5@amm.org@midrange.com on 12/27/2001 03:14:19 PM