While I'm on a roll with these key inconsistencies, I thought I would
mention that I think the <Enter> key is not consistent in the Editor.  I
think the <Enter> key should function like the source edit of the Designer
and SEU.  This really gets me when I focus a line to the top and then
<Enter> to add a continuation line and then the line above disappears to
the previous page.  Right now, the <Enter> key shifts the screen focus up
from the cursor if there is more than one screen of source.  In the
Designer source edit and SEU, the only time the screen shifts up is when
you are on the last line or the bottom focus line.  Shouldn't the Editor
function in the same way?

This leads into another question.  Is there a way or plans of a way to be
able to customize the Designer like we can with the Editor?  For example,
being able to set the top and bottom focus lines to something other than
the defaults of 3 and -3 in the Designer source edit.  That way the screen
will scroll when the cursor hits a different line besides 3 or -3.

My intention is not to nitpick, these are just concerns that I think would
help me edit source more productively.  Maybe others have these same
concerns at different levels.

Thanks,
Craig Strong