I added a line to my profile.lx file that allows <Alt+T> to set focus at
the first row.  This allows <Alt+T> to perform its intended purpose
according to the Help -> Keys Help.  Keys Help says, "Alt + T       Move
line with cursor to top focus line of current file view."
Without the line in profile.lx, <Alt+T> does not appear to do anything.
I added the following line to my profile.lx file:
'set action.a-t focus.next 1'

The Help -> Keys Help appears to have some inconsistencies.  For example,
1) Alt+T mentioned above does not do anything.  I think the text should
probably stay but have functionality added.
2) Text Ctrl+F4 should replace Shift+F4 and keep the same description
"Displays the insert prompt window".
3) Text for Shift+F4 should be added to say the same thing as Alt+N.
4) Text for Enter should say the same thing as Ctrl+Enter.  I don't think
there are any cases now where enter actually splits the line at the cursor.

I did not look at any keys that are missing or keys I don't use very often
but I hope this gives a start to showing common inconsistencies in keys
help.

I also added the following lines to profile.lx for setting the top and
bottom lines as the rows that trigger scrolling instead of the default line
3 and -3.
'set focus.top'
'set focus.bottom'

Of course, I have the following two lines for maximizing the window and
setting the beeping off that I will probably always have and I think most
other people do as well:
'set window max'
'set beep off'

Thanks to Brian James, I added the lines for executing his clipline.lx
macro for allowing cutting and copying a line without first marking or
selecting.  Thanks, Brian, they work great.  I think your clipline.lx
should replace the one that is on the website of user shared macros.  I
stopped using the one that was on the website a long time ago because it
would not allow me to select one line again after I had already selected
two and pasting above the line (the exact same problems you mentioned).

The old clipline.lx macros is at
http://www-3.ibm.com/software/ad/varpg/support/moresupport.html then ->
"VARPG and CODE/400 Samples and Macros" then under user shared macros.

I have a customized macro for creating a subroutine for RPG ILE and another
for RPG that I use very often that I can e-mail anyone who is interested.
Some of you may already have created your own.  Maybe somethings similar to
this could be added to the Actions -> Smart Guides as a standard function
called "Create subroutine".

Thanks,
Craig Strong