Hi folks,

trying to use the macro "fields.lx" I got the following error in "macro.log"
(sorry, it is the german version):

  CODESRV2 LIST *FIRST ESCTEST *LIBL/GUST1 RCDNAME(*FIRST)  (TYPE DESC CACHE
REFRESH >fields.log
     244 *-* address cmd os2cmd
         >>>   "CODESRV2 LIST *FIRST ESCTEST *LIBL/GUST1 RCDNAME(*FIRST)
(TYPE DESC CACHE REFRESH >fields.log"
         +++   "RC(1)"
  Fehler bei Namensmuster oder Quellenartmuster auf Server .
  Keine Sätze extrahiert. Im Makroprotokoll nach Nachrichten suchen.

What does the message "Error with name pattern or sourcetype pattern on
server" mean. I got no results, as the second message states. That seems to
work: The file "fields.log" contains only the first message ('Fehler
bei...').

Have I to patch the macro? Or any environment variable?

I would appreciate any hint because I think this macro could be very usefull
for us.

 WDT400:        V5R1, SP3
 PC:            Win2K, SP2
 OS400:         V4R5M0