I agree, Phil! It's all been working on my home PC for a while, but as of last
week, for some reason, everything decided to go south! No disrespect intended
for those of you who might be in the south! ;-)
I can't explain any of it! Nothing is working properly in the CPO. I told a lie
though. My home PC has WinME running on it, not Win2K.  I really want to figure
out what the problem is because I love using the CPO.
Oh well, I  guess I'll have to give up for now.
I did reboot, Phil, and it was still no go.

Thanks!

Chris