Chris,

How did you acquire the V5R1 version of the Websphere Development Suite?
Was it a PTF or did you order it from your BP?

Thanks,

Mark

Mark Walter
Sr. Programmer/Analyst
Hanover Wire Cloth a div of CCX, Inc.
mwalter@hanoverwire.com
http://www.hanoverwire.com
717.637.3795 Ext.3040

                    Chris Proctor
                    <cproctor@gartspor        To:
"'code400-l@midrange.com'" <code400-l@midrange.com>
                    ts.com>                   cc:
                    Sent by:                  Subject:     RE: Library lists
confusion????????
                    code400-l-admin@mi
                    drange.com

                    09/25/01 03:17 PM
                    Please respond to
                    code400-l

This looks like it might be a good solution, Mark.  So, you set up a bunch
of macros and just execute them as needed to change your libl? BTW, there
is
a CL GUI Prompting extra that has been going around that you don't need
STRCODE for. Have you heard about it? Of course you need V5R1 of the
software though.  I'm running V5R1 on a V4R5 box.
Thanks for all the input everyone. I guess I'll just use the macros until
IBM comes up with a better way.  Does anyone know why we even have the
ability to setup libls on the servers if they're useless? Just
wondering....it's misleading to say the least.

Thanks again everyone. This really is a great list, lots of useful info
(and
people).

Chris