Chris/Mark,

I also us the method Mark does of executing a macro.  I have also gone a
step further and added a menu option to set my library list.  I do that by
adding the following lines to my profile.lx file:

'set actionbar.~Library_Lists.~Starr macro mymacros/starr'
'set actionbar.~Library_Lists.~MRL macro mymacros/mrl'
'set actionbar.~Library_Lists.~Crew_Calling macro mymacros/crew'

I also noticed that my macro for changing the library list is different from
Mark's but I'm not sure of what the difference is.  Mine is

      say "Starr library list set"
      codesrv exec OS400S "chglibl libl(starrobj starr starrsrc tstdata73)"

By the way, for anyone interested, their are a couple of Code/400
tutorial/labs available at
http://www-4.ibm.com/software/ad/wdt400/course_downloads.html  The one at
the bottom of the page (course code 37LF) is where I learned about how to
create macros along with some other useful things.

Scott Mildenberger