The list is so long I hardly know where to start.

- The verifier.  Maybe you have a high powered box that compiles real fast
but I don't.  Having the entire program completely checked in less than a
minute is a big plus.  When I submit a compile - it compiles clean.  Note
that you do have to use caching to get the full effect speed wise.

- From verifier or compile lists being able to double click on the error
line to be positioned in the editor.  Not only that but the message is
copied in so I can refer to it.  I've timed it - it is 5 -10 times faster
than with SEU/Spoolfile (maybe you don't make mistakes ? <grin>)

- Navigator - particularly when working with a program I don't know.  Not
only a good overview but you can position to the code very simply.

- Compare - graphical color coded side-by-side comparison of before and
after with the optional ability to edit either source to bring them in sync.

- The entire manual an F1 keypress away.

- I no longer waste time debugging comment lines!

 - Multiple sources open at once without multiple sessions.  I can work with
the program(s) prototypes, subprocs, PF, LF, DSPF, and the kitchen sink all
at the same time updating each as needed.

- Search and replace are much more powerful than SEU

- Ability to highlight a field name and then filter the view so only
references to that name are shown, then click the little "+" (or "-") sign
in the left margin to expand/contract a specific part of the source.

- Did I mention the verifier ......

- and on and on and on

To sum it up - I would rather go program in a Unix or NT world than give up
Code/400