  • Subject: RE: Code Editor does not retain state between boots
  • From: Jeff@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 09:14:53 -0400

I have the same problem with my recently-used files list.  I am using V4R5.

I changed my profile.lx to set the window size as well, so that it would
always open up maximized, using the command:

     set windowpos 2 55 1021 715

Jeff Morrill

                    "Reeve Fritchman"

                    <reeve@ltl400.com>        To:     <CODE400-L@midrange.com>

                    Sent by:                  cc:

                    owner-code400-l@mi        Subject:     RE: Code Editor does
not retain state between boots
                    drange.com

                    08/05/01 10:27 AM

                    Please respond to

                    CODE400-L

I lied.

I just ran two tests: called up a bunch of members, made a change, saved
them, closed CODE/400 properly, shut down and rebooted.  My recently-used
member list reverted to the pre-test version; none of the members I updated
are on the list.  There is definitely something wrong...