From: John Taylor [mailto:john.taylor@telusplanet.net]
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2001 10:03 AM
To: CODE400-L@midrange.com
Subject: Re: CODE Designer woes

Ric,

I'm curious about where you purchase your computers from. Here in Canada,
when I order a computer from one of my suppliers, I'm given the option of
which operating system I'd like to have installed.

Personally, I would prefer to have the development team concentrate their
resources on improving the functionality of the product, instead of wasting
time trying to make it work on a consumer level OS. If you're a developer,
and you're running Win9x, or ME, I urge you to RUN to your nearest computer
store and pick up Win2K. It is probably the only MS operating system that is
worth spending money on. In the end, you'll have fewer problems, and the
CODE development team will have a fighting chance to build a stable product.

Regards,

John Taylor